Saturday, June 2, 2007

Every dog has its day.

I had a pathetic dinner where i only ate toasted bread and a glass of milk. The food here is seriously not to my liking at times..
Today they served lasagne, meatloaf, and some kiam chye looking veggies..
Its disgusting that 80% of their meals have cheese on them! Yes, I like cheese, but I absolutely do not adore cheese that much
Blardy cheese gonna make me blardy fat man!
I miss my wanton mee, bak chor mee, and the stir fried veggies!
The veggies here totally CMI! GRRRRRR.....

Luckily I had a very full lunch!
Well, not all the meals here are bad. Here are some pictures to a dinner I absolutely enjoyed. I hope they serve this again soon!
Grilled Half Chicken with potato boat and 'angmoh satay'
The ice cream they serve here is of Dreyer's standard! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment