Monday, July 9, 2007

Shopping AGAIn!! - 2nd jul 07

yes, here is nothing to do and when i get off days, i try to go out of the Grand Canyon:
here's my buys!!!!
Good pizza>>
cheese pizza! their garlic sauce rocks!
my campfood.. I will be hiking from North Rim to South Rim in 2 days time!!
and cos of my hike, i bought this! Can use for my biking trails too!!

Mummy dun kill me.. i know they are 2 almost similar design pants.. but i like stripes!!AND they were on 50% discount!!
okok! i will TRY not to BUT sooo many clothings already! i TRY !
olay olay! humidity is darn low here! i can go running non stop for 40 mins and not sweat...u can only guess how dry the air here is!
My secret stash: ah siao must be drooling over it now, hor, seow?
HARRY POTTER!!! psst! look @ the price! WAHAHAH

5 comments:

  1. oeh!!! i want toSe mum-mum!!! sO tempting sia!! giB me all!!!! wahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the harry potter is so cheap! here it's still about 18-19 bucks.

    - janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey yen... the photos taken during the hike are really beautiful. i like the strong colour contrast. Hopefully by now, you have make up ur mind whether to stay to leave at July. Dun worry, everything will turn out fine;)
    Pik Sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your secret stash is really shocking! *tsktsk* I wonder how you have always managed to remain so slim after snacking so much! Hee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. maggie mee is missing from your stash

    pig

    ReplyDelete