Sunday, July 15, 2007

to stay or go?

Some friends would have known, I was debating whether to leave GRandCanyon on 25th Jul, or 25th August.
Friends talked to me, I was in a whirlpool,
a coconut tree - changing decisions at different times of the day..
Friends threw coins to determine my fate..
debating the pros and cons.. bla bla..
I considered and reconsidered... and re-reconsidered..
many times, for a few days.. was abit vexing lah... cos u guys know HOW indecisive i am.
so. the final answer is:

i will be staying till august,
(although all the singaporean students would be gone, i will be alone.. i might get lonely, and super sian, no one play with me.... BUT, adult life is like that one ma, u are basically on your own... so i guess its just practice for latter days. Yups!)

3 comments:

  1. no matter WHAT..i will always be here for uu..*evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we r just a phone call away. Anyway, just like u, I was away for years, alone but with International coleagues. U learn to adjust and adapt.....take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the contrary, leave u don't feel like cotinue another month. Go tour wth the rest, at least u hv company, ok ??

    ReplyDelete