Sunday, May 27, 2007

Back to St George again

[Day2]

Because the ppl who drove me up yesterday forgot to bring me to do my social security card yesterday, I had to go back to St George today! Anyway, today is a “shopping day” (really is a shopping day where it drives people to St George to shop). So I went to walmart (again!) and JC Penny shopping centre.

You know something? I love walmart! There’s a lot to shop in there, and the prices are ok! And the clothes there are nice ok! I bought my working pants there for USD 7 (clearance sale, was about 13 USD. Kids size)

And I bought a top that caught my eye. The instant I lay my eyes on it, I knew it gotta be mine! It was the correct size and… tada!!

Chio ah!!!!

Later we went to JC Penny, I bought another top. I would have 大开杀戒 if it weren’t for the fact that I am spending money when I haven’t worked a single day, and I am constantly reminded by the 65USD cab I took!

Top bought at JC Penny, “Arizona” Brand. Was 14.99USD. Bought at 4.99 USD! GOOD BUY!


No comments:

Post a Comment