Wednesday, August 8, 2007

just wanna go home..

Pictures blog will be adjourned till further notice. However, there will still be word blogs.. Heh heh, without pictures, I can't skive and write less.
Well, my laptop decided to kena virus, and my picture folder "Grand Canyon" decided to be corrupted, I can't open the folder, and thus, can't do any photo blog (Zion trip). I will see what I can do... Hopefully I can recover my pictures... otherwise I will surely :'(

Work is not terrific here. In fact, it sucks BIG TIME. In fact, it has been almost my worst job experience so far. Seriously under-staffed, I am seriously over-worked (although I work 8.5 hours, but the amount of work put in is seriously. OMG) I am pretty much like "looking after my workplace, but I am paid menially. So... I am exploited. Seriously exploited. I'm counting down to the days I can leave. About 20 more days. I will hang in there, don't worry folks. 吃的苦中苦,方为人上人。 我吃的起苦。因为苦,所知乐。每一个经历都有学习的过程。I have learned that knowledge is power. Therefore, those people who kicked my ass here... Better don't cross paths with me in future. I make sure I kick your ass back ten times (well, actually only one bitch here that sucks. She better not come to my home country.) And bull shitting is the way to go in US.

The management here sucks. They only promote their own people. Even though you are capable (like me), you will still be stuck down there........

Many times I regret my decision in staying longer, and not leaving with Cheemin and co. But if I didn't stay, I wouldn't have been more independent, to take the stress of work, to handle my work without much supervisory. (sounds a 'lil cocky here, but...yeah)

Let's hope tomorrow will be better. 12am already!!! 19 more days to go!!!! Whheeeee

5 comments:

  1. Richard here,
    Just hang on there and don't let your mood be affected by these ppl. Keep your spirits UP. Onl 2 weeks more to endure, look on the bright side. On the contrary, I think u have gained alot in terms of work experience and interacting with ppl. It's a jungle out there and here back home in some company too.
    U have trained yourself to survive in the wokplace, only that u didn't realise it, U r better prepared for future encounters in the workplace everywhere u work.
    Again, look on the bright side, Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. preTty..yeah..chEEr uP alittle...everytink will be finE..really..
    *keep smiling*
    ^_^vv

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAPH!!!!!!!!!

    i'm home and u'd be too, soon. =)

    heck the americans. let them politic among themselves.

    u're way more qualified than them. and personality wise, u tip the scale.

    fret not abt the nitty picky stuff. "shun qi zi ran"

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYBODY>> thanks for the encouragement. 17 days left. Whee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey woman, be strong, as you always are. yeah i agree with richard, u have trained yourself to survive in the workplace. the greater the challenge, the greater the satisfaction in overcoming it. and I am sure you will overcome. i'll keep you in my prayers woman. take care=)

    ReplyDelete