Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tip me, tip ME!

WARNING: explicits abundent. Proceed with care, and..PG16
For people who dunno,
I have been "internally promoted" to Cashier of the Deli. Pay is still the same, but more seng1 lang1 la..
There are another 2 cashiers, "A" and "M".
Well, as cashiers, they get tips.. LOTSA LOTSA.( Av.2 and Av. 16 respectively.)
Lim pei's tips may range from 0USD to maybe 1.25USD (the max I got in one day).

I was thinking, why am I so pathetically tipped? Do customers tip according to looks, or skin color? If so, I must really be not very pretty...
SIGH!!!
TIP ME LEH.
tip me to BOOST my alter-ego.
I dun get it. I provide good service ok?( Or so i think)
I reduce the waiting time to make payments.( I am rather efficient)
Why like that unfair one?!
People can sweet talk, glib talker...
maybe i should start to talk crap sweet talk people.
MAYBE i should start wearing makeup!

Life is such unfair. I work so hard, but still my pay is MEASLY.
to hell with life! Maybe I should start changing my name to a more 吉祥 one. Why work so hard and earn measly when you can work minimally and EARN MORE?!

KNN. I hate life. ANYWHERE, not only here, but in SG as well.
Life is such unfair. KNN! KNN! KNN!

*PHEW. PEACE OUT.
Life is unfair to begin with. Where and when will it be fair? The truth to be told, never
Why are kids born with AIDS? Why some have a silver spoon in their mouths? Life was never fair to begin with. So F* life. Just live it and finish it. Thats the best that can be done

2 comments:

  1. Remember to bring a parang to work.. when you face a "cat" customer... show her ur parang and say "NA BEI DUN WANT TO TIP ME isit?!?!?!"

    Do you need a Made in SG parang? I can include in the package. LOL JK JK!!


    -pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. pig>> GOOD IDEA. US here no parangs one. WAHAHAH.. Machiam pirates of the carribean like tt

    ReplyDelete