Friday, May 22, 2009

day 13 - last day in Perth

This day marks the last day of my travel in Australia.
Like the day I spent in Freo, today was spent alone. I took the train to Cottlestoe, and walked the whole stretch of sandy beach...
Intrigued by the surfers along the beach, I stopped every once in a while, enjoying the carefree moment of the surfers having fun.
while walking to the beach...

still trying to walk to the beach from the train station... taking longer than I thought!

shadow picture again! (my shadow is the only one that walks besides me , ha ha ha)

cafe by the beach. how sweet!

im there! savouring the moment of the surfers doing their stuff!

barefooted, the sandy beach, im standing on nature. the feeling is great!!

long stretch of the beach

cafe overlooking the beach. dreamy!

self potrait!

Walking along the beach, there are rows and rows of houses overlooking the sea, then I thought, how nice it would be if i could own a house by the beach. to have nature stand at your feet....

After walking for such a long distance, I am famished! Took a bus (yes, I am so formidable. Walking along and managed to find a bus back to perth city. ha ha i am so smart!)

My favourite vietnamese restaurant!
my favourite vietnamese dish! BO LUI! (NO MONEY!) actually its skewered beef and spice and white wine. Shioks! Bo Lui let me Lao nuah!

they have laksa too.

a short walk before we leave Perth





I would like to spend my lazy afternoons like this too!
the clean, good 4 stars hostel - billabong resort! thumbs up!





my last meal in Aussie! Red Rooster!

Aussie, Aussie, when can I see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment