Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 6 - "deli girls" day out in Sydney

It feels surreal, to have Amy staying with us..
I feel as if I am transported back in time, back to the good ol' times of the rim.. our laid-back afternoon banter, lazy evening walks.. enjoying the sun setting against the canyon, watching the spectrum of colors as the sun pulls into slumber...

我们睡到自然醒,就像在大峡谷一样。之后我们懒洋洋的梳洗, 步行到了Circular quay.
Initially wanting to catch the 11+ jetboat ride, however we were 5 mins late, and had to wait for the next round....

Whilst walking to circular quay, managed to snap this picture of the skyline and amy in the... foreground... I always thought Ams should be some model, Afterall she has the height... and looks!
(does this picture look like some ad?)

Had breakfast since we were late for the jet boat

I tell ya, the wind here is amazingly strong. my cheesecake almost flew off!
Sydney Opera House

Harbour bridge

Finally our turn!! Ams is real tall!!!!! Ha ha ha!




After the 30 mins jet boat ride round circular quay, with our clothes dripping wet from the divine waters of the sydney bay.........
poor et had rashes! from the divine water of the sydney bay (see i told you the water is divine!)
So bad that she couldn't stop itching!!
So we decided she had to go back to the apartment to shower..
harbour bridge, viewed from the train station

enroute back to apartment, hooted my krispy kreme!!!!!!!!! WAH RAUS!

We walked (walked everywhere) to fisherman's market...

i am really very very short!

finally hooted my LOBSTARRRRRR!!!

and prawns.

and I am terribly satisfied n happy!
so is ET
I swear I am a crustecean loving human bean!

After a hearty late lunch, we went for the harbour bridge climb!

putting up the suit



Here we go:


我是把世界踩在脚下的我。不修边幅,我,就是我。


After climbing so many stairs, I am hungry again.. so we met up with Ams and had supper -

冰冷的天气吃着冰淇淋,寒风吹着,还是要吃。

supper at a pub (tt was STILL open...shops close early everywhere. wah they dun wan to do business one...)

This was the day, Man U won the Champions League ( i think..)

快乐时光就是如此。兴奋的等他到来,快乐的在一起,却带点悲伤的离开。没有遗憾,但就因为拥有过,所以失去的时候会痛。
痛的背后,却是快乐。
你带给我的,完完全全只有快乐。

No comments:

Post a Comment