Tuesday, October 30, 2007

11th sept - Day 4 in SF

Booked a tour to visit Wine Country and the Outlet malls in Napa after that.
Wine tasting was included in the package - and we tasted to 4 different wines. I had 1 white, 2 reds, 1 champagne.


riding an ox?beautiful skies, beautiful grass, beautiful people pretty much sums up the day - beautiful day!

viansa winery
a corvette convertible i saw when we went to outlet mall.
we had dinner at my favourite eatery in SF - Naan and curry. we had tea as we waited for our food to arrive:
38 reminds me of 38 - bitchy in chinese.. but it also poked my niggling feelings about scoring 38/100 for my heat transfer quiz when i was in NTU yr 3. weiting conveniently teased me for being formidable to achieve exactly 38 points to make up the 38-ness - aka bitchiness. tsk tsk. trust u to do that! now 38 holds a blemished memory!

FOOD IS HERE!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!
chicken tandoori
garlic and plain naan
spinach curry - don't judge on appearances! It might look like a pile of shit, but it taste gooodd!
And after dinner, we had desserts in the form of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory!! yuMMy!
AHHH! Food - my first love! heh heh!

1 comment: