Monday, October 22, 2007

4 sept - Las Vegas Day 1

Adios To Grand Canyon.
Here I embark on my traveling in West Coast of US with my University friend cum ex-roommate in Uni cum slackers' club president tai-tai wannabe.

I met up with Nana at LV airport (with Martyna)...and then proceeded to our hotel - Circus Circus!
It was about 4+ when we finally settled down at the hotel room, and we ventured out for a meal!

me and nana

buffet dinner...

My Polish friend, Martyna and nana.

After a full dinner, we walked the Strip...
Some atas/posh hotels






Eiffel Tower in...LV?



hallo, hallo, zis is ferrari!



dedicated to amy! HUMMER

1 comment:

  1. HAH! I also stayed in Circus Circus when I was in Vegas with my relatives!!! Then we ate at this restaurant and our server was a Polish girl that really looked like Martyna, and I even showed her me and Martyna's photo haha:)

    ReplyDelete