Wednesday, October 31, 2007

13th to 15th sept - i am flying + 15sept in Taipei

13th sept - i roamed san francisco alone. Nana has returned to new york, and i started to busy myself away.
had breakfast at jack in the box - their croissant was great! I just like croissants! After that I scouted around for a foreign exchange..to change my US currency to Taiwan Dollar, 'cos Missus here is gonna tour Taiwan.

Noon time, I depart SF airport and reached LA airport 2-3 hours later... had to nuah at LAX for up to 12+ hours before I boarded my flight bound for Taiwan at 1am. Caught several movies on the flight..and
flew into the "future" - reached Taiwan 15th Sept at 545am. It was a sense of deja vu all over again at LAX. How, 3+ months ago, I flew in from Taiwan, all alone, taking the transiting flight, at LAX, how I scurried around with my suitcase... I came alone, and I left alone. A feeling of weirdom.
In Taipei Taoyuan airport, I left my large luggage with the Luggage Service (allowed to keep your luggage there up to 30 days, at 100 TWD per day)......and nuahed for another 12 hours as I waited for my friend to fly in from Singapore. Had croissant for breakfast (again!) at Burger King, walked around the airport, used my laptop (thankful for the internet!), wrote letters, counting down the hours before my friend will reach.. 12hours of waiting in LA, 12+++ hours of waiting at Taiwan. Is my life filled with waiting? I hate waiting. I hate waiting for buses. I hate waiting for friends who show up late for dates.
Anyway, my friend reached at 630pm, and we boarded the ultimately unfriendly + attitude problem bus service provider - Freego bus services from the airport to our hotel. People - if you think I have a serious attitude problem, Freego bus services is the ultimatum. AND people -since when do I have an attitude problem? Those who thinks so, RAISE UP YOUR HANDS!
We stayed at 明日大饭店, 1280TWD per night. Its just a stone's throw away from Ximen MRT station. Shopping malls encompasses the hotels... just at the doorstep can shop and eat till you laosai..
Anyway, we quickly scouted out for dinner -
first authentic chinese dinner!
Jolin + Edison + Me!! WHHEEEEEE. I was wearing Levis too, ok!
Monkey see, monkey do, BUT my purpose in taking this pic was cos i thought her haircut looked nice, maybe can cut this style.
MY BOYS!!! Riise, Alonso and Stevie G!
our Hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment