Monday, October 22, 2007

fredonia tree park party

Sorry sorry for the lack of updates..
老娘is very busy! Very busy with parking my big fat ass on the couch for nonsense tv shows looking for jobs, heh heh!
Now老娘 is back in the mood to blog... my apologies for the messy un-timelined entries... just read hor? Never mind if the entries are jumbled.. cos like that then adventure mah!
(heh heh, I better stop blogging in singrish.. lest angmohs dun understand..)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredonia tree park party.
I never had the chance to go when the singapore kids were still at the canyon..
So, I went with the Polish, Turkish and Americans! Some pictures>>
Che Lei on the see saw...im always at the top..sheesh...

fredonia!



chelei and me

From dawn to dusk.
I remember watching the Polish and Czechs playing swimming pool volleyball.. and they were having hordes of fun. Screaming and laughing. Definitely a happy time. Alas, all my kakis have went back home....except che lei.. but thats alright. 沉静有沉静的美!
Oh btw, the food sucked. BIG TIME! Dunno simi sai they cooked. And sooo many flies!!
*picks up chopsticks and exude shaolin gongfu and kiap a fly with my chopsticks!*

1 comment: