Monday, October 1, 2007

31st aug - 3rd sept. super adventure

The unthinkable happened from the 31st to 3rd sept.
The unbelievable took place from 31st to 3rd sept.
so..what happened??!!!??
I went Disneyland la!
It was helluva adventure. *cues indiana jones*
The plan was!!! NO PLAN AT ALL!
31st of Aug, we took the shuttle from GC, and caught a shuttle to Las vegas airport. AND then we bought air tics off the counter at the airport....victimised by inflation. But can't help it.
We then flew to Orange County (decided at the counter of southwest!)...and more adventure followed. We wanted to rent a car, but all the small cars were rented out cos the weekend holiday break. FINALLY after some not very nice discussions between me and my travelmate Duygu, we decided it was the wisest to find a motel room. At 11+pm, we finally reached EconoLodge at Anaheim. I was sooo shagged! Caught the fireworks display at Disneyland from my motel room.
econolodge @ anaheim

Disneyland!

castle!!

my travel mate, Duygu and me:

dedicated to miss postlady - judy

we walked to i dunno where in disneyland... and attempted the feeblish rides.
cheh.. rides for kids, i fell asleep.
dumbo ride*yawns*


some "CARS" ride...




After lunch, we went to California Adventure. We bought the Park Hopper tickets, which enabled us to park hop from disneyland to california adventure. Seriously, Disneyland is crap, to me. I was 10 years too late. If i were a kid still, I would bask in the magic of disneyland, bla bla. But i am at least 10 yrs too late... everything is a bore to me! But i saw my friend's pictures of Disneyworld. The WOW factor is there... thus my verdict is.. skip disneyland. go disneyWORLD. you won't be disappointed.

California Adventure
at some 3D muppets show.


inside california adventure - the heart of action!

inside some ferris-wheel-shaking-gondola thingie. 1st not boring ride of the day!

after a slew of rides, i decided to challenge this: MALIBOOMER! Shoot u to 100metres, freefall drop u...shoot up again. a series of times?? Haha. I took this 2 times!!
before the ride.

after the ride: still as unruffled. I IS ZAI!

me, (mike on my head), and duygu

presenting! Mike and me! sheesh..this is totally an unglam shot of me...which no doubt will scare away all prospectives..*ahem, but hell, I am so adorable one, can!?

the best ride at california adventure! we took it 2 times!!

soon it was nightfall......and time to stop playing and wait for the fireworks display. we were so shagged out....

dedicated to Ams:

fireworks display!

1 comment:

  1. hey!!! we have VERY SIMILAR pictures leh!!! the ones in disneyland, they remind me of my own photos, only it's ur face I see! even the california adventures letter A.

    ReplyDelete