Wednesday, September 26, 2007

25th july 2007 - the last of the cheemin n gang in GC.

I was scheduled to work the morning shift this day so I didn't have the chance to send them off...
which is in a way good... 'cos I have work to keep my mind off this issue....
I can remember that I vaguely say at 1++pm..
(to amy): They should be at Las Vegas now...
I can't remember what happened to me after work... cos if you realised, I am writing back in time.. er.. like backlog like that..
But i think i did my laundry...walked the empty corridors, go and stare aimlessly at cheemin's door... and then had dinner.. nothing much la.. "trained" for dismissal already what. First time shirlyn it was the hardest.. then korinna's was hard but not as 心酸, then cheemin n gang... ok lor, we can meet in singapore... no biggies! heh heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment