Wednesday, September 26, 2007

zion trip - 18th July 2007

Many thanks to my boss for covering my duty for that day so that I can go to Zion National Park!! pictures>>















Martyna and me









Me and my cowboy hats! Don't you just lurvveee them?? So stylo-milo hor!












The infamous picture which Haskell kindly puts across as "the couple and the third party". Who's the 3rd party? Go figure! No prizes for guessing it right!!

As we are deprived of water back at North Rim, we decided to do All the water trails. Starting from: Riverside Walk





Next Stop: Canyon or Cathedral?

Can you picture this?


Next Stop: The Rock that weeps..

Shadow-play @ work. Martyna+me

a small stream of water..

my sexylegs!! **whistles**

i just like the effect of water running against the rocks.. and the ripples..


Weeping rock: (enlarge to see droplets of water. Captured using slow-mo mode)



my picture perfect friend, Martyna, with my amateur-ish, almost there but CMI photography skills. Haha


Chess, anyone?? I just like the serenity of this picture...Can you feel it??

Soon it was time to go back to North Rim.. Goodbye waters, we had a good time!
Enroute, we spotted some rainbow...so here goes:

L-R: Jojo, Challey and me aka 祖师奶奶,师母,我!

3+1, 三不缺一!可开麻将台咯!

1 comment:

  1. CHEH ive never walked the water trails in zion. how was i supposed to know it's like that?? pfff there'll be next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete