Sunday, September 30, 2007

it never rains but pours../祸不单行

it never rains but pours.. shortly after my previous entry - the one with the burns...
I went out for brunch and sprained my ankle.. in the most totally unglam and stupid manner. I mean, if you were hurt in an heroic cause, then ok la.. But if you sprained your ankle real bad when walking and you missed a step and thus the sprain.. there is only 2 words to describe - sibei suay (in English, ultimate unluckiness)
sigh! ting gong por bi ah!! Let me HUAT AH HUAT AH! Arbo let me soon soon li li! Peng peng an an!
presenting...pig's trotters!

normal pig's trotter - right foot


abnormal pig's trotters - Left ankle swollen


can spot the difference not? One can see the ankle bone clearly defined. The other is a big mass of ^&@#^@&#(.
Did i 犯太岁 this year?

1 comment:

  1. aiyoh! pig's trotters!! A year ago, I missed a step while walking down the overhead bridge. I had a bad sprain... which resulted in a torn ligament. And it never got better =<

    -pig

    ReplyDelete