Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Harry Potter Movie - 23rd July 2007

We are left with 2 days before cheemin and gang leave Grand Canyon... And yea, I am gonna miss them... and I am tad worried of the empty corridors of my dorm as all the singapore students would have went back already.. To walk past the corridors and hear no more....sound from the rooms, to have no more doors to knock for 'after-work banter' cum 'after-work-bitching' sessions... feels kindda empty.. literally, and physically. BUT at least no one will fight with me over the washing machine and the dryer! Haha! Bleahs.

Fill your stomach before watching movie!! (in clockwise direction starting from me: Me, Amy, Martyna and Duygu)

After movie, group picture.


Scrambler!!
alamak..timing buai zhun.. picture blurred sia..


and then we got bored waiting for the shuttle to come pick us up... so.. some silly poses to pass time.. haha!

don't ask me why I am in this weird pose. chio ma...haha



dedicated to my piggie! your fav. ah bean!

1 comment: