Wednesday, September 12, 2007

le voyage

Hello folks,
been traveling around US since 31st August. To date, it has been 11 days. Been to Anaheim (Disneyland), San Diego (Seaworld), Las Vegas, San Francisco. Took 4flights within this 11 days. Scary.. taking flights is like taking bus rides suddenly.. lol..
Will try to blog (with pictures) as soon as I get the chance. Have to do it soon, otherwise my brain will forget.
Currently now in San Francisco, doing this "grad trip" with my University friend - nana zhong. Lovely girl! *Lubs u to bits, nana!* Having loads of fun cos the company's good, scenary rocks, weather is cold but... I like it.
Was at Alcatraz 2 days ago, loitering at Fisherman Wharf's yesterday and had crab!!(16USD, mind you!)
Today I went to Sonoma Valley (wine country), Viansa Winery...and did some wine tasting.. nothing bombastic and no I didn't get drunk. Wine tasting leh... not wine bottomings-up. After that went to Napa premium outlets to do some last minute cheap designer togs shopping... Blasted 72USD on clinique stuffs... cos in spore its much, much more expensive.
tomorrow will mark my last day and night in San francisco..... Did i mention how much i adore this place??
laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment