Monday, September 3, 2007

leaving.

finally... i finished my last day in Grand Canyon, North Rim.
几千万个舍不得。但还是要走。舍不得又怎样?天下无不散之宴席。

an unexpected plan to travel disneyland + seaworld was hatched between me and my turkish travelmate - duygu.
a travel plan i wanted so much to chicken out on thursday night ( i was stipulated to leave, 31st aug, friday morning)
'cos nothing was planned, nothing was booked, nothing was done. the plan is - NO PLAN AT ALL. and for a singapore-up-brought-me, no plan is instant death. i need to plan to the next hour, what im gonna do, and all things in tip-top condition.
So, at the 11th hour, i went to knock on duygu's door, and told her i cannot travel with her... cos i am freaked out from having no plans at all.....
she assured me, but..... got use meh?

so, friday morning came... i gritted my teeth and showed up @ EDR, for my impending doomdeparture.

Boss Amy + Judy + mark came to send me off...
a tearful goodbye, i have never cried so hard for the past 4 yrs in my life (not even when I had to study thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and systems and control...made me cry at all)
so the floodgates were opened....
to be continued

4 comments:

  1. WOMAN!!! I heard paul sent you off also!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandslob>> yea he did. he even sent me off to st george and treated me to lunch =)
    ~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yiheeeeeee!!!=) haha=) that's so sweet of him. yeah John told me:) hey we MUST meet okay when you're back in SG. OKAY?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sandslob>> wow, what did MK tell u?? yea, paul is sweet.. haha.. did MK tell u i went back to GC suddenly? when i was supposed to be gone? Alas, my little adventure. We shall meet soon. i am flying back on 24th sept. meet soon!

    ReplyDelete