Wednesday, September 26, 2007

29th july 2007 - Hiking with Amy aka my boss

4 days after cheemin n gang's departure from GC, i seem to have gotten used to being the ONLY asian in GC.. and.. now i have become a rare species. Haha, cool.

Went for a hike with my boss-Amy[cum good friend, cum ET(Evil Twin), cum B1/B2(banana1/banana2), cum Mother 'cos she always calls us(mary, corona, cheemin + me) Get to work, children! Cheh you think you very old meh? Mahahah **winks**]

I can only agar agar remember the places we went to: Cape Royal, Cape Final, Angel's window, Roosevelt Walk...not alot of pictures, cos my boss ain't a fan of photowhoring.. haha.


now you see me, now you don't!!


Angel's window.


Group picture!!






time for lunch!!

eh why you take my sandwich????

Impending imminent rain


And then we went to the Cliff Spring Trail.


ehhh.....where's the spring?? I only see a pool of water...

we hiked for abit before the skies got real dark...... and then it started to drizzle! We faster make our way back to this cliff spring place to take shelter!

mudslide...
rain until the scenary become blur!
and so we are stranded, eh??




after about 40 mins, the rain stopped and we continued to hike somemore...
At Wahala Overlook:

the tall and the short.

No comments:

Post a Comment